Application and Removal
How to Apply Nails
- Gently push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher and remove all excess cuticle.
- Buff the top of the nail bed with a buffer and then shape your nail.
- Use the alcohol prep pad that was provided to clean all excess dust off nail.
- *Optional* Use a nail dehydrator to make sure and oils from the nail are gone. Next use the primer to prep the nail for the press-on.
- Apply nail glue to the back of the press on OR on your full nail and apply. Make sure to hold firmly in place for 5-10 seconds.
6. Rub some cuticle oil on your cuticles and VOILA your all set to take pictures.
PLESE KEEP HANDS OUT OF WATER FOR AT LEAST 3-4 HOURS TO ENSURE NO NAILS WILL POP OFF !!!
How to Remove Nails
- Soak nails in warm water for 2-5 minutes.
- Gently ease under the edges with a cuticle pusher. Do not force the cuticle pusher under the nail, if it is not lifting place hands back in the water for a few more minutes.
- Whatever you do , do not just pop off the press on nails that way you protect your nails and your press on set!